Volunteer Positions Available for Girls Basketball Program
Volunteer Names Highlighted Below: Thank you for volunteering.
For the success of our program we need volunteers for several items on the agenda. As always in advance we appreciate all the support and help. The Girls basketball is looking and is in need of volunteers. If you are interested in the success of the 2018-2019 girls basketball season, then we need you. Below is a list of position if you are interested:
1) 9th score book keeper home and away ( free admission to games)
2) JV score book keeper home and away ( free admission to games)
3) V score book keeper home and away ( free admission to games)
Concessions Coordinator: Karen Carapia ( free admission to games): Set up the schedule for home games, set up the concessions for games, communicate to parents all concession needs, communicate with coach items needed for concessions
*Everyone will need to volunteer for at least 2 games during the season parents and players both*
Pre Game Meal Coordinator: Natalie Owens ( free admission to games): Set up a schedule for pre game meals, we will need pre game meals/snacks provided for home and away games during the week for the girls team ( these items need to be store bought or business donations or church donations nothing homemade.
6) Fundraising Coordinator: We have several fundraisers that have been board approved . We need help with promoting and encouraging each one of these during the season. We need someone to be in charge of these, the coaches will handle the money side, but organizing, ordering, etc
7) Sponsorship Coordinator: Deliver Letters and Forms to businesses. Each player will receive a letter and form as well, but we need to reach as many local businesses and individuals to help support the program during the season.
8) Youth and Junior Basketball Coordinator ( free admission to games): We will need help with concessions, score book, and clock keeper for home events. (Usually 5-7 home games) We will be asking players to participate in this as well.
Its imperative for the success of our program for us to work as a family to make sure everything is run smoothly and needs are met during the season.
Pre-Season Conditioning and Weights
Our pre- season conditioning and weights will begin Tuesday Sept 4th 330-430pm. Those are held every TT 330-430pm until tryouts Oct 22nd. Commitment and dedication to these is very important for the upcoming season. If a player is to miss it is their responsible to contact the coach.
Also, it is imperative that once conditioning and weights concludes each day players are picked up no later that 445pm in the back parking lot. Players should not be wondering the hallways or being pick up in the front of the building. They must be with a coach at all times. Again, players must be picked up on time. Coaches have other responsibilities on and off campus. We appreciate your consideration.